You may have always heard about the fad diets and its failure to maintain the lost weight for long. However, what would be the best solution if you needed to lose that extra weight fast?
It may be hard to overlook crash diet books which offer solutions on how to lose weight quickly with cabbage soup diets or fruits diets, when you urgently need to wear your old gown for an important function. It is not impossible or wrong to lose weight quickly, as long as the method you use is the appropriate one.
What to eat and the foods to avoid losing weight fast
The best ways to lose weight fast initially is by reducing your intake of salt, added sugars, dairy foods, meat and starches. The steps you should take to lose weight fast include:
- Eating lots of low carb vegetables which will make you feel full
- Drinking lots of water so that you do not confuse thirst with the feeling of hunger
- Eat three meals and a single helping of snack daily
- Stay active throughout the day so that you do not get tempted to eat extra
- Remove all tempting food from the house
You should keep a weighing machine at home during this time, so that you can keep track if this solution on how to lose weight quickly is beneficial to you or not.
Experts have also advised dieters to eat parsley, fennel seeds, ginger, pineapple, honey with yoghurt and peppermint, three days before you start this diet. This is to de- bloat yourself and helps your stomach remain flatter.