Here are some of the lovely and mouth watering cool Salad recipes for your summer which will cool down your body and you will be really FIT AND COOL.
Lemon Lime Slushie
Are you feeling Hot!
Just Be Cool and Get Hydrated by knowing about the Fresh and pure juices!
Fresh and Pure Juices are the things which can instantly cool you down when you need it. After a heavy run, exercise, work or anything like heavy workout, when you are feeling that your body needs some extra to get relief, Fresh and Pure Juice is the thing which can make you hydrated and fill with the energy you need.
Juice is basically a liquid which is present naturally in fruit and vegetables tissue. Juice is prepared for drinking, by mechanically squeezing or macerating fresh fruits or vegetables without the application of heat or solvents. For example, cool fresh orange juice is the liquid extract of the fruit of the oranges. Juice may be easily prepared in the home from fresh fruits and vegetables using variety of hand or electric juicers.
Today there are many commercial juices which are filtered to remove fiber or pulp, but high pulp fresh orange juice is a popular beverage. Juice may be marketed in concentrate form, sometimes frozen, requiring the user to add water to reconstitute the liquid back to its “original state”. However, concentrates generally have a noticeably different taste than their “fresh-squeezed” counterparts.
Today many of the companies are involving in the manufacture of fresh and pure juices, whether vegetables or fruits. Fresh and Pure Juices business is getting world famous and is going million dollars business each year. Companies are today more concentrated on making money by providing least quality of juices that can harm the human body. You should therefore have a clear cut idea about these different varieties of juices and what to buy and what not to, so that you can get very beneficial and effective fresh and fruit juices for you.
Importance of fresh and pure Juices is most probably known to all. You should therefore focus on purity and freshness of juice while consuming any type of juice. May be you are consuming the fresh and pure juice simply thinking that it may have very effective and positive impact on your health. But it works adversely. You get ill as the fresh and pure juice was not so fresh and pure as you thought of. It is therefore very important to check about the purity and freshness of juices to extract the real benefits it can provide. Not doing so can harm your body in spite of giving some positive benefits.
But what actually is a Purity of Juices and How can you judge whether it’s pure or not
Most of the times company says that a beverage which is considered and labeled as “fruit juice”, is 100% pure fruit juice. This is the main standard that is used to define their products. Like in UK, the term fruit juice can only legally be used to describe a product which is 100% fruit juice, as required by the Fruit Juices and Fruit Nectars (England) Regulations.
However, the term “juice drink” can be used to describe any drink which includes juice, even if the juice content is 1% of the overall volume.
A blend of fruit juice(s) with other ingredients, such as high-fructose corn syrup, is called a juice cocktail or juice drink. Most of the companies provide a label to the juices they are packing and selling so it is a must to ensure about its purity according to the term used there. Obviously some of them are there which provide a fruit juice labels that may be misleading as they want to hide the actual content of it. “No added sugar” is commonly placed on labels, but the products are often made from “reconstituted concentrates.” This can have the same effect as adding sugars to the beverage as the naturally occurring fructose is still unhealthy for the consumer. It is difficult for the consumer to know the contents of the concentrates.
Fresh and Pure Juices are more popular today importantly because of their health benefits. More largely used Orange juice is really rich in vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, etc. It is also an excellent source of health nutrients which is largely used and drunk world wide.
Besides giving health to the people some drawbacks are also discussed for taking fruit juices. These drawbacks mainly arise when the fresh and pure juices are not actually fresh and pure. You should therefore focus on getting knowledge about what you are actually consuming. Here are certain points that you can figure out while judging the purity and freshness of fresh and pure juices.
• Always try to read the ingredients on the pack of fruit juices.
• Get the knowledge about the brand and make of the fresh and pure juice you are going to purchase.
• Get the information about its manufacturing date and location.
• Try to get the real meaning of the fresh and pure juice and what it is really. As if it is labeled “juice drink” or something else and not “Fruit Juice”, it is most probably not the right thing for you to consume.
Fresh and Pure Fruit Juices or Fresh Fruits
Have you ever wondered about consuming a fresh and pure fruit juices. Could there be any thing else other than this which can provide you better health. Yes of course fresh and pure fruits are always better than fresh and pure fruit juices. This is another main drawback of consuming fresh fruit juices that, it lacks fiber and has often been highly processed. Although fresh fruit juice prepared at home with rich fibers in it is an excellent source of health, fresh fruits are highly recommended.
PISTA ICE CREAM
Pista Ice cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Pista Ice cream by following this easy recipe
• 3 cups Milk
• 3/4 cup Sugar
• 5 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1/2 cup Water
• Few drops Vanilla Essence
• Few drops Yellow And Green Color
• 1 cup Cream
• Crushed Pista
How to make Pista Ice Cream:
• Dissolve corn flour in little water.
• Boil the milk and add the diluted corn flour. Cook until it becomes thick.
• Mix sugar and remove the milk from the flame and let it cool.
• Now add vanilla essence and colors to it.
• Beat the mixture and add cream.
• Keep the ice cream in refrigerator for about an hour.
• Remove and beat it again.
• Add crushed pista. Again keep it for cooling.
• Pista Ice cream is ready.
MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE
Mango Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mango Ice Cream by following this easy recipe
• 1 can Mango Pulp
• 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 tsp Rose Water
• 1 can Cool Whipped Cream
• 1/2 cup Pistachio Nuts (chopped)
How to make Mango Ice Cream:
• Mix together the mango pulp, condensed milk and cool whip with the help of an electric mixer.
• Add rose water to it. Pour the mixture in an airtight container.
• Sprinkle it with chopped nuts.
• Freeze the mixture overnight in refrigerator.
• Remove it from the freezer, again whisk it and refrigerate.
• Mango ice cream is ready to serve.
FRUIT ICE CREAM RECIPE
Fruit Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Fruit Ice cream by following this easy recipe.
• 1 cup Fruit Pulp(any)
• 1/3 cup Whipped Cream
• 1/4 tsp Vanilla Sweetener
• Nuts for garnishing
How to make Fruit Ice Cream:
• Take the fruit pulp and blend it with the other ingredients in a blender.
• Keep it in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes and take it out.
• Again blend it and refrigerate.
• Fruit ice cream is ready to be served.
• Decorate with tiny pieces of nuts.
BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE
Banana Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Banana Ice Cream by following this easy recipe
• 6 Bananas
• 2 Eggs (beaten)
• 2 Cup Heavy Cream
• 2 liters Milk
• 4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
How to make Banana Ice Cream:
• Heat milk on low flame for boiling.
• When it becomes thick, remove it for cooling.
• Peel off bananas and smash them.
• Now add heavy cream and sugar. Whisk it to a smooth paste.
• Mix beaten eggs to the banana shake. Mix it well.
• Keep it in refrigerator in a bowl for about 5 to 6 hours.
• Sprinkle Nutmeg and serve.
APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE RECIPE
APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE IS A VERY POPULAR DESSERT RECIPE. LEARN HOW TO MAKE/PREPARE APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE BY FOLLOWING THIS EASY RECIPE.
*2- 1/2 CUPS APRICOTS (SLICED, DIVIDED)
*2 TSP OF DARK BROWN SUGAR
*TSP ORANGE PEEL (GRATED)
*2 CUPS VANILLA NONFAT FROZEN YOGURT
*SLIVERED ORANGE PEEL (OPTIONAL)
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE:
• IN A BOWL, COMBINE 2 CUPS OF APRICOTS, BROWN SUGAR AND GRATED ORANGE PEEL.
• SPOON EVENLY INTO INDIVIDUAL DESSERT DISHES, THEN TOP WITH THE VANILLA FROZEN YOGURT.
• GARNISH WITH RASPBERRIES, REMAINING SLICED APRICOTS AND SLIVERED ORANGE PEEL.
• SERVE IMMEDIATELY.
PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM RECIPE
Pineapple Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Pineapple Ice Cream by following this easy recipe.
• 450 gms Pineapple slices
• 12 cups Milk
• 36 tsp Sugar
• 6 tsp Custard powder
• 1 tsp Pineapple Essence
• 100 gms Fresh cream
How to make Pineapple Ice Cream:
• Drain and make thin slices of the pineapple.
• Mix custard powder in 1/2 teacup milk.
• Boil the remaining milk with sugar.
• When boiling approaches, gradually add custard powder.
• Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes. Cool it.
• Add pineapple slices, pineapple essence and fresh cream. Mix properly.
• Make ice cream in a churner.
• Pineapple ice cream is ready.
HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE
Hot Chocolate Fudge is popular dessert recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Hot chocolate Fudge by following this easy recipe.
• 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
• 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
• 3/4 tbsp Whipping Cream
• 1 tsp Vanilla essence
• 1 tsp Almonds
• 1 tsp Cashew Nuts
How to make Hot Chocolate Fudge:
• Put chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan and heat it over medium flame, while stirring constantly.
• Once chocolate is melted, mix vanilla essence in it and stir.
• Take a conical glass and pour hot chocolate mixture in it.
• Top the mixture with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
• Again pour some sauce on it.
• Add 2 more scoops and pour more sauce on it.
• Sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
• Hot Chocolate Fudge is ready.
MALAI KULFI RECIPE
Malai kulfi is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare malai kulfi by following this easy recipe
• 2-1/2 cups Full Cream Milk
• 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
• 1/4 cup Milk Powder
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Malai Kulfi:
• Combine all the ingredients together in a pan and bring to a boil.
• Now add the cardamom powder and lower the flame..
• Cook for 10 minutes till the mixture thickens. Allow to cool completely.
• Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
• Cream Kulfi is ready to serve.
PISTA KULFI RECIPE
Pista Kulfi is a wonderful dessert for summers . Learn how to make/prepare Pista Kulfi by following this easy recipe.
• 2 Cups of evaporated milk
• 1 Cup condensed milk
• 16 oz Whipped cream
• 1/2 tsp Ground green cardamom powder
• 1/4 Cup of green sliced pista
• Sugar to taste
How to make Pista Kulfi:
• Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a mixer.
• Add ground green cardamom powder & sugar.
• Blend well the mixture.
• Then add sliced green pista and stir slightly.
• Now fill the mixture in Kulfi cones or ice cream tray.
• Place it in the freezer for a whole night (minimum 6 hours).
• At the time of serving, keep the outer surface of the ice cream tray or cones in contact with hot water for just 1-3 seconds and remove it in a plate.
• Pista Kulfi is ready to serve.
In the ancient times there are no refrigerators present like the one we now have at our homes. People then have to collect the ice from the mountains and ice lakes present at that time and save them for some time only.
It is also believed that people in china make the ice creams of milk in 400 B.C. only. They also add some flour powder to the milk to make it little thicker.
In mid times a trader named Marco polo of Italy who had came to India had wrote that he had eaten a thing much alike ice cream in far areas of eastern parts of world.
This was liked by him so much at that time that he had taken its recipe and came to Europe.
You will also get amazed to know that Charles of England in 16th century gives his cook an extra pay of 500 pounds per year for not to tell the recipe of ice cream to anyone else because in this way he wanted that ice creams can only be enjoyed by the families of royals and kings at that time. But after the death of Charles first, Demarco made ice cream famous in whole Europe.
Honey and ice cones
It is an amazing fact to know that ice houses were made in Mesopotamia in 400 B.C. but world had started making ice creams much after that.
It was also believed that in 5th decade B.C. Honey and fruits mixed cone of ice were sold in the markets of Athens. In Persia (Iran) in about 400 B.C. members of kings and Charles families of that time were served with ice, honey, fruits, mixed with rose water and some other flavors.
Aunt Shelly is Great
Today the ice cream which we eat was first made by Aunty Shelly shade of America. The ice cream made by her was favorite to the wife (Dolly medicine) of president (James medicine). This recipe was also liked by the president and from then it has taken a part of White House menu.
First commercial plant for making ice cream was first started by James Fusel in 1946-51. After this Nancy Johnson invented crack machine, and after this invention only ice cream got famous in the whole parts of world. Today we can enjoy the ice cream in many flavors like vanilla, chocolate, straw berry, etc.
WHEN WAS ICE CONE MADE
Previously ice creams were sold in cups made of glass or metals. In 1896 Itallo Marconi an ice cream trader in New York kept ice creams in those cups which can be eaten with ice cream. At this time also in Manchester (England) Antonia Volvona kept ice creams in cups made of biscuits for selling them in the market.
The ancient form of cone was totally different from the cone which we use today. Its structure and design was also different from the present cone. Today the cone which we use and eat was made by earnest Hamby of America.
Taking the name is enough for watering your mouth. But did you know the origin of ICE CREAMS and CONES, where and who had made them firstly. OK let us tell you all that……
You love ice creams…….
We all know it ……
It is the fact that all of us love (or loved once) the ice reams very much. Whether it is a children, mummy, daddy, grand ma, or grand father, uncle or any body we all love it in our family. You don’t forget to have a one for you when a trolley of ice creams vendor comes at your door steps in your colony or society.
In this way you can have your favorite flavor whenever you want.
But think of the ancient periods, the children present then. It is not easy to have ice creams for them when ever they want. Ice creams is out of reach for a common man at that time and is only enjoyed by the kings and royals and their family members present at that time.
The exciting information regarding the making of ice creams, some Indian recipes of ice creams and some facts related to them are coming soon on this blog, so join with us and enjoy the stories behind the ice creams of ancient times with us.
15 MOST POPULAR ICE CREAM FLAVORS