PISTA ICE CREAM
Pista Ice cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Pista Ice cream by following this easy recipe
• 3 cups Milk
• 3/4 cup Sugar
• 5 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1/2 cup Water
• Few drops Vanilla Essence
• Few drops Yellow And Green Color
• 1 cup Cream
• Crushed Pista
How to make Pista Ice Cream:
• Dissolve corn flour in little water.
• Boil the milk and add the diluted corn flour. Cook until it becomes thick.
• Mix sugar and remove the milk from the flame and let it cool.
• Now add vanilla essence and colors to it.
• Beat the mixture and add cream.
• Keep the ice cream in refrigerator for about an hour.
• Remove and beat it again.
• Add crushed pista. Again keep it for cooling.
• Pista Ice cream is ready.
MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE
Mango Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mango Ice Cream by following this easy recipe
• 1 can Mango Pulp
• 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 tsp Rose Water
• 1 can Cool Whipped Cream
• 1/2 cup Pistachio Nuts (chopped)
How to make Mango Ice Cream:
• Mix together the mango pulp, condensed milk and cool whip with the help of an electric mixer.
• Add rose water to it. Pour the mixture in an airtight container.
• Sprinkle it with chopped nuts.
• Freeze the mixture overnight in refrigerator.
• Remove it from the freezer, again whisk it and refrigerate.
• Mango ice cream is ready to serve.
FRUIT ICE CREAM RECIPE
Fruit Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Fruit Ice cream by following this easy recipe.
• 1 cup Fruit Pulp(any)
• 1/3 cup Whipped Cream
• 1/4 tsp Vanilla Sweetener
• Nuts for garnishing
How to make Fruit Ice Cream:
• Take the fruit pulp and blend it with the other ingredients in a blender.
• Keep it in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes and take it out.
• Again blend it and refrigerate.
• Fruit ice cream is ready to be served.
• Decorate with tiny pieces of nuts.
BANANA ICE CREAM RECIPE
Banana Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Banana Ice Cream by following this easy recipe
• 6 Bananas
• 2 Eggs (beaten)
• 2 Cup Heavy Cream
• 2 liters Milk
• 4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
How to make Banana Ice Cream:
• Heat milk on low flame for boiling.
• When it becomes thick, remove it for cooling.
• Peel off bananas and smash them.
• Now add heavy cream and sugar. Whisk it to a smooth paste.
• Mix beaten eggs to the banana shake. Mix it well.
• Keep it in refrigerator in a bowl for about 5 to 6 hours.
• Sprinkle Nutmeg and serve.
APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE RECIPE
APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE IS A VERY POPULAR DESSERT RECIPE. LEARN HOW TO MAKE/PREPARE APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE BY FOLLOWING THIS EASY RECIPE.
*2- 1/2 CUPS APRICOTS (SLICED, DIVIDED)
*2 TSP OF DARK BROWN SUGAR
*TSP ORANGE PEEL (GRATED)
*2 CUPS VANILLA NONFAT FROZEN YOGURT
*SLIVERED ORANGE PEEL (OPTIONAL)
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT SUMMER SUNDAE:
• IN A BOWL, COMBINE 2 CUPS OF APRICOTS, BROWN SUGAR AND GRATED ORANGE PEEL.
• SPOON EVENLY INTO INDIVIDUAL DESSERT DISHES, THEN TOP WITH THE VANILLA FROZEN YOGURT.
• GARNISH WITH RASPBERRIES, REMAINING SLICED APRICOTS AND SLIVERED ORANGE PEEL.
• SERVE IMMEDIATELY.
PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM RECIPE
Pineapple Ice Cream is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Pineapple Ice Cream by following this easy recipe.
• 450 gms Pineapple slices
• 12 cups Milk
• 36 tsp Sugar
• 6 tsp Custard powder
• 1 tsp Pineapple Essence
• 100 gms Fresh cream
How to make Pineapple Ice Cream:
• Drain and make thin slices of the pineapple.
• Mix custard powder in 1/2 teacup milk.
• Boil the remaining milk with sugar.
• When boiling approaches, gradually add custard powder.
• Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes. Cool it.
• Add pineapple slices, pineapple essence and fresh cream. Mix properly.
• Make ice cream in a churner.
• Pineapple ice cream is ready.
HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE
Hot Chocolate Fudge is popular dessert recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Hot chocolate Fudge by following this easy recipe.
• 4 scoops Vanilla Ice-Cream
• 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
• 3/4 tbsp Whipping Cream
• 1 tsp Vanilla essence
• 1 tsp Almonds
• 1 tsp Cashew Nuts
How to make Hot Chocolate Fudge:
• Put chocolate chips and whipping cream in a pan and heat it over medium flame, while stirring constantly.
• Once chocolate is melted, mix vanilla essence in it and stir.
• Take a conical glass and pour hot chocolate mixture in it.
• Top the mixture with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
• Again pour some sauce on it.
• Add 2 more scoops and pour more sauce on it.
• Sprinkle cashew nuts on top.
• Hot Chocolate Fudge is ready.