MALAI KULFI RECIPE
Malai kulfi is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare malai kulfi by following this easy recipe
• 2-1/2 cups Full Cream Milk
• 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
• 1/4 cup Milk Powder
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Malai Kulfi:
• Combine all the ingredients together in a pan and bring to a boil.
• Now add the cardamom powder and lower the flame..
• Cook for 10 minutes till the mixture thickens. Allow to cool completely.
• Pour into kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till firm.
• Cream Kulfi is ready to serve.
PISTA KULFI RECIPE
Pista Kulfi is a wonderful dessert for summers . Learn how to make/prepare Pista Kulfi by following this easy recipe.
• 2 Cups of evaporated milk
• 1 Cup condensed milk
• 16 oz Whipped cream
• 1/2 tsp Ground green cardamom powder
• 1/4 Cup of green sliced pista
• Sugar to taste
How to make Pista Kulfi:
• Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a mixer.
• Add ground green cardamom powder & sugar.
• Blend well the mixture.
• Then add sliced green pista and stir slightly.
• Now fill the mixture in Kulfi cones or ice cream tray.
• Place it in the freezer for a whole night (minimum 6 hours).
• At the time of serving, keep the outer surface of the ice cream tray or cones in contact with hot water for just 1-3 seconds and remove it in a plate.
• Pista Kulfi is ready to serve.