Taking a garden chair on a warm sunny day and sitting down with a glass of your favorite cool wine is most pleasurable and enjoying for anyone.
Listening to the sound of the bees, birds and enjoying the nature is very much adoring during the summers. The warm breeze gently kissing you all over the body will make you feel delighted.
But if you want to just enjoy lot more than this in the bright sunny day on your cool lawn turf, there are many more things that can be done. Here are some that I try out many times:
- Set out the barbeque and enjoy it with cold beer and wine. You can either place a fun party during a summer weekend with your friends or you can just enjoy it with your family. Add salad and other top recipes like pudding, fruits, etc. that will just double up the enjoyment and coolness.
- Organize some garden games along with your party. You and your children will have great time spending with the family and friends. Ignore the more energetic games during warm summers and consider games like French boules, lawn turf bowls, golf practice, etc.
- Enjoy water fighting with your guests and family members. Your kids will surely love it and you can get the job done when your turf needs to have extra water during summers.
Turf care is a most enjoying part which when done in a good way can help you start your own business. To know more about starting a turf care or lawn care business, just have a look at the tips on summer lawn care.
Air conditioner is getting must day by day. It is a luxury item and people who are used to it find it difficult even to stay for an hour without it. Some people find it hard to survive in the heat of summers and don’t know what to do as they even can’t afford to buy an air conditioner. For such people here are top ten tips to keep themselves cool in summers.
1. Drink lots and lots of water. By adding water to your body you will get instant relief from the heat and this cool sensation will stay for hours.
2. By holding a cold beverage like soda against your neck, you can get relief from the burning heat of summer. It simply cools the blood to the brain and provides instant relief.
3. Sweating is good in summers. Try to sweat it out. When sweat is exposed to air, it evaporates and takes away the heat from your body. This will leave a cooling sensation and you will get relief from heat even without an air conditioner.
4. Light color clothes are just perfect for summers. Dark clothes absorb heat and increase body temperature while light color clothes keep you cool.
5. Try to cover yourself as much as possible. This will protect your skin from the burning rays of sun and will keep you cool in summers.
6. The use of mint or menthol products will keep you cool in summers. Shower with peppermint soap is much effective in summers and even the use of mint powder provides great relief.
7. It is always good to eat spicy food in summers. It increases perspiration that ultimately results in lowering your body temperature as it evaporates.
8. By reading books about cool places such as Mount Everest or by watching videos of cool places such as Ice Age, you will feel a bit relaxed in summers. This may not physically cool you but will definitely cool your mind and you will feel a bit cooler.
9. A thin slice of cold cucumber when put on the forehead, it provides cool sensation immediately. This is an easy and effective method which can be tried anywhere.
10. It is always advisable to avoid electrical heat sources in summers. It’s better to use microwave instead of stove or oven.
Worrying about summers, its inconvenient weather and unpleasant hot days? Don’t be so tensed about it. Summers can be a lot fun. You just need to change the way you dress up. Yes, it is true! With an opposite dressing sense, everyone can enjoy the heat. Fresh clothes and accessories are beyond doubt outstanding that will compel people to buy them. Your dress got to be cool, stylish and fashionable to let you enjoying wearing it.
No matter how many seasons have passed, all such apparels will be a onetime deal as they will never be outmoded. Shopping for women clothing could be real fun only if done in a correct manner. You need to set the criterion for the choice before excising the buying process. If purpose is made clear in mind the money spent would be an investment.
An unsuitable dress can make one look hideous and ugly. Women with a larger body structure look pleasant in primary colors. Such attires divide their figure structure proportionately and make them look thinner and highlight their upper body portion so that their lower body part looks visual. Since, they say that beauty lies in symmetry so it is very much required in their case. Empire waist clothes are also suitable for them.
For a tall and slim woman, a hippie skirt can do wonders. They could be ankle or knee length. You can seek them in floral and wild prints so as to give a different look to the wearer. Such apparels are available in varied colors and patterns. Team up them with tank tops, halter necks, camisoles or with a t-shirt. In case, skirts do not suit you then you can opt for long well tailored pants.
If you have a smaller body structure, rompers are the best among huge hodgepodge of woman’s clothing. Like any other clothing piece, these are available in vivid patterns and designs such as tube tops, spaghetti/noodle straps and tank tops. Team them up with a shimmering suitably fitted shirt or t-shirt and this could be a perfect outfit for a small event or meeting.