TOO HOT! SWEATING!
Have you ever wondered why we sweat? What really happens inside our body cells, which make us sweat? Here are also some of the tips that avoid sweating and helps you to remain fit and cool.
Why We Sweat
Actually when temperature around you rises, tiny blood vessels close to your skin open up. This excites the blood in the veins and enables them in carrying the heat in your body away from hard-working muscles. This leads to formation of water which in the form of sweat escapes through your sweat glands and appears on your skin. This sweat dries up soon and evaporates when it is exposed to the flowing air in the atmosphere and you feel some cool down sensation in flowing air.
On the other hand on those humid and really hot days when there is so much moisture in the air, it can’t absorb the sweat from your body, thus you feel less comfortable even when the air is blowing up. Also in a state when your body temperature gets above 98.6 degrees, your brain sends out a signal that tells that you are bit in comfortable and distressed. This causes you to sweat.
7 Tips to Avoid Sweating
It is a point to be remembered that your body needs regular hydration when it’s too hot outside. Your body works like you cool sports car which after the long run uses coolant and needs to refill the tank. So refill your tank by drinking lots of water with added supplements.
You should also focus on:
1. Drink plenty of water, use a fan.
2. Play outside during cooler parts of the day and at cooler parts of your areas where there is enough shade.
3. Plan some indoor activities, take a dip in the pool and stay fit and cool.
4. Dress up cool and stylish. Wear fashion clothing that is loose fitting and use cotton clothes that are light colored and attract less heat. Stay away from dark-colored clothing like black and dark blue as they soak up sunlight and heat.
5. Keep your feet fit and cool. To keep your feet cool try wearing shoes that allow your feet to breathe and that don’t trap sweat and heat.
6. Avoid consuming drinks that have caffeine, lots of sugar, or carbonation in them, like soda or tea.
7. Take the extra boost up drinks with you when you are out for more hours. Whether at work or at play you need soft drinks, sports drinks, and other popular energizer drinks that can add instant energy to your body when you want some cool down. Consider adding high levels of sugar, salt, and potassium if you are working your body hard. This will also add minerals and necessary nutrients to your body.